- What information do we collect?
When you shop on our website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
- How do we use your information?
This site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit to improve the quality of the service we provide. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site;
- To administer this website;
- The information we hold about you may also be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme.
- Your information may be shared with carefully selected companies whose products may be of interest to you. During the registration process, you can uncheck the relevant box if you do not wish to take advantage of these offers.
- How do we protect your information?
CLOTHES FOR LITTLE PEOPLE will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable UK data protection laws. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with out internal security policy. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- In Summary
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We use information we collect on our site to make shopping at CLOTHES FOR LITTLE PEOPLE possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
CLOTHES FOR LITTLE PEOPLE welcome your questions and comments about any topic please refer to the Contact Us Page on our website.